May 26 2016
I have to ask: is President Obama and the Radical Left actually part of the Trump campaign?
I mean who is doing more to drive centrist and independent voters into the Trump Camp than these people?
Consider the following cases.
Case 1: Federal edicts for invading the privacy of women in public places because a tiny minority of people cannot figure out what their biological gender is (guess they missed sex ed in school).
Here are 5 times “transgender” men abused women and children by exploiting such facilities:
1. A Seattle man, citing transgender bathrooms laws, was able to gain access to a women’s locker-room at a public recreational center while little girls were changing for swim practice.
2. A Toronto man claiming to be transgender was arrested and sentenced to jail for sexually assaulting several women in a women’s shelter after he gained access to the shelter and its shower facilitates as “Jessica.”
3. A Virginia man was caught and arrested for peeping on and filming two women and a 5-year-old child in a women’s restroom after receiving entry by dressing in drag.
4. A Los Angeles man dressed in drag, entered a Macy’s department store bathroom and videotaped women under bathroom stalls.
5. Two male students were caught at the University of Toronto exploiting “gender-neutral” facilities to peep on women in the shower with their cellphone cameras.
The dumbest part of this was to target children in schools. This is only going to activate the Mother/Father Bear “Fight” instincts:
The Obama administration is planning to issue a sweeping directive telling every public school district in the country to allow transgender students to use the bathrooms that match their gender identity.
The left’s war on women has taken on serious turn. The reaction of the woman in general and father’s with daughters should not be a surprise. Only a true fool would think this is going to attract voters to the Democrats!
Case 2: Violent, immigrant-led protests against Trump who want America returned to Mexico – the very place they ran away from!
Donald Trump on Wednesday slammed what he described as “thugs” and “criminals” who clashed with police outside an Albuquerque campaign event, just hours after police in riot gear and mounted patrol units faced off against the violent crowd.
The clashes erupted overnight, after Trump and some 4,000 of his supporters left the Albuquerque Convention Center. Approximately 100 demonstrators remained in downtown.
Smoke grenades were used in an effort to disperse the crowd, while protesters threw rocks, plastic bottles, burning T-shirts and other items at officers.
Albuquerque police said on Twitter late Tuesday that “several” officers were being treated for injuries as a result of being hit by rocks. At least one person was arrested.
Obama opened our borders and has flooded Main Street with strangers, the most vocal of which hate their new neighbors and what they stand for. If this is a plan to help Democrats win elections, it is pretty dumb.
Case 3: Target the jobs of key voters (and union members) in swing states, promising to put them out of work.
The Department of the Interior said that it would not grant any new leases to mine coal from public land until it reviewed the federal coal program. That program produces about 40 percent of all U.S. coal: Virtually all coal mined west of the Mississippi is technically owned by the federal government. It’s expected that the government will eventually make it much more expensive—and effectively unfeasible—for companies to mine that mineral.
This worked “so well!” for Hillary in WV of course, can’t see what possibly could go wrong in the general election. Note this order is for the western US, but miners do talk to each other – ya know! Just more states who will feel threatened (and rightfully so) by a Democrat President.
It seems to me each day I watch the news there is another open attack on the American Family, the American Middle Class and/or America’s Main Street. These angry and devastating attacks are all coming from the left, while the Political Industrial Complex in DC, NY and LA all stay silent.
And people wonder why Trump is surging???