Jun 20 2005
Don Surber has a great list of how the liberal pols (and to some extent the MSM) support our troops. Here is a snippet, please read the whole thing
1. By banning military recruiters from their campuses.
2. By voting against new weapons.
3. By using the military to debate social issues.
4. By voting against arming our soldiers.
5. By calling our soldiers Nazis.
He should note that – according to Dick Durbin – the liberals claim their support is obvious since they go to the troops’ funerals ,even though they compare them to Nazis. I would suggest that kind of act could be considered opportunism by folks like Durbin.
Comments Off on How Liberal’s Support Our Troops