Sep 14 2012
Where there is smoke (or in this case anonymous administration sources speaking to the Clueless News Network (CNN)) there is usually fire.
As the Libyans and others note: the current violent unrest sparked on the anniversary of 9-11, which led to the death of 4 Americans (and President Obama to run to Las Vegas), was really a coordinated attack – not some spontaneous eruption of hatred. I have been listening to the Manchurian Press over at CNN this morning, and apparently they have not connected the clear and obvious dots. They are still spouting administration CYA BS that the attacks and deaths were not planned but an accident of events getting out of control.
The latest, hopeless spin concerns the fact that the intelligence alarm bells going off about how an innocuous anti-Mohammed movie was becoming an internet firestorm were not tied to a specific threat (same thing we heard from the Bush and Clinton administrations regarding 9-11 of course). So what? The internet storm itself could be part of the plan.
One of the things this attack required was cover and distraction. What we see is a classic example of internet-driven astroturfing (something the Dems do as a political profession, so they should have seen the dots). That building internet fire is just one of many indications of a preplanned attack this administration completely missed.
Here are the other indications of a planned attack:
- The ‘movie’ issue drove protestors to embassies, amongst whom hid 100′s of Jihadists. It is no accident the protests were where they were – outside embassies. This multi-prong incident caught the Obama administration off-balance and unable to adapt and react to events. So how did these protest end up so well placed?
- The collection of arms for those 100′s ‘embedded’ Jidahists is no accident of the moment. You have to move arms of this number well in advance of the intended event.
- The knowledge that the US Ambassador to Libya was not at the embassy – but at a remote consulate – was also no coincidence of the moment.
- The fact the man who pushed hardest to support Libyan Rebels (the now deceased US Ambassador to Libya) was the prime target and victim is no accident either.
- Knowledge and positioning of mortars at the safe house for that specific consulate on that day – manned by expert gunners – is no coincidence of the moment.
These are not random events. There are of course likely even more telltales that these attacks, hidden by an astroturfed internet event and protest, so they can happen as planned on the 11th anniversary of 9-11.
So why does the Obama administration need to feed BS to the Clueless News Network to pretend this was not a coordinated attack running under the cover of a supposed spontaneous protest?
Now that, my friends, is a newsworthy question to investigate.