Aug 07 2008
Watch out America, we have a Democrat Elitist trying to reach out and ‘connect’. And it is an ironically hilarious attempt. We now have the new image of why we should support Obama because he is, underneath his Harvard Degree and Gaffe-prone fluid prose, just “Larry The Cable Guy“:
The Obama model is really quite simple…Barack Obama is the Cable Guy. Whatever it takes to “get ‘er done” he’s going to do. What Obama is not is an ideologue. In fact Barack Obama may well be the least ideological presidential candidate since Dwight Eisenhower. Obama plays the cards he is dealt. Like any good gambler knows, when the cards change you adjust or you lose. Barack Obama is proving to be a very good gambler.
Being a Southerner and country loving boy I love to watch city-slicked elites try and ‘connect’. There is a lot of Larry the Cable Guy in Obama. Like the mythical Larry, Obama thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread and can save the world. The fact they are uneducated/inexperienced and incompetent characters never impedes either of them from giving out words of silly wisdom to everyone around. A few Obama like examples from Larry:
1. A day without sunshine is like night.
2. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
3. 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
4. 99% of all lawyers give the rest a bad name.
5. Remember, half the people you know are below average.
6. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
1. â€œIn case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died â€” an entire town destroyed.â€ The actual death toll: 12.
2. â€œOver the last 15 months, weâ€™ve traveled to every corner of the United States. Iâ€™ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.â€
3. Obama told a Portland crowd over the weekend that Iran doesnâ€™t â€œpose a serious threat to usâ€â€“cluelessly arguing that â€œtiny countriesâ€ with small defense budgets canâ€™t do us harmâ€“ and then promptly flip-flopped the next day, claiming, â€œIâ€™ve made it clear for years that the threat from Iran is grave.â€
They both have inflated egos built upon very little foundation and achievement. I am sure both would buy into the Obama Tire Inflation Energy Plan! Personally, I would pick Larry over Barry at the moment. He seems more geniune.